Design Spectrum, LLC is a small professional industrial design firm that provides consulting and design services for small, medium, and large businesses that manufacture consumer and industry related products.
Design Spectrum's philosophy is simple,"do everything a large consultancy would do", just on a smaller scale that emphasizes individual attention, accessibility and the professionalism required to take your idea from concept to completion.
Design Spectrum's typical clients could include:
• Manufacturers of consumer and industry-related products with or without industrial design departments
• ID Consulting Firms short on resources overall or for a particular project
• Venture Capital and Equity Capital Firms that require consumer and industry-related product design for the companies in their portfolio
• Engineering Consulting Firms that specialize in consumer and industry-related products
• Infomercial, Inventor groups, and Entrepreneurs
The services clients require would include all or part of my design process, such as:
• Product research
• Brainstorming, Ideation, and Final Concept Selection
• Digital 2-D and 3-D Models and Renderings
• Physical Models and Rapid Prototypes
• Package Design and Point of Purchase Displays.
• Related presentation materials such as boards or PowerPoint
Clients come to appreciate the thorough approach taken with their work along with the high level of one-on-one interaction and detail provided in the design process.